Domestic Cleaning within School hours
Do you want to make a difference to your client’s home and lives? Do you want to work with a local, well established business where you could grow into a leadership role? Have the opportunity to use your skills in the Domestic Cleaning field as part of our service professional team? Utilise your people skills and be recognised and rewarded for hard work? Would it be a breath of fresh air for you, to be able to structure your work life to suit your lifestyle?
Who are we?
With business growth and expansion, we are looking to build on our team of Domestic Cleaners at Domestics Plus Quensland. Our business focuses on giving our customers the freedom of time by taking out the hassle of Cleaning their home in their spare time. Domestics Plus Queensland provides quality Domestic Cleaning Services to busy households, in the Redland City and Wynnum/Manly in Brisbane. We have been operating for 12 years and have an excellent reputation for quality services, and as a progressive employer.
We work with residential homes and are a registered NDIS provider.
What will you get?
We will provide:
- $28- $40 per hour depending on experience
- Full comprehensive training
- Travel allowance between jobs
- Superannuation Long service Leave
- Flexible work hours
- Job confidence with a consistent flow of work
- Great team environment and full management support
What you’ll do
Working as part of a team of Domestic Cleaners, and on your own, you will never be bored with different jobs each day. But with a loyal customer base, you will have the opportunity to make a difference on a regular basis, and the security of a regular income.
A typical day for you would include:
- Maintaining high levels of presentation and cleaning of clients homes through cleaning, tidying, leaving the homes sparkling, and having the joy of spending time with some gorgeous household pets
- communicating with and maintaining a professional relationship with your clients
- conveying any information required to management
- Rosters are comprehensive and will suit your personal requirements
- Recognising and reporting on any extra requirements for each job
- Using supermarket grade products, vacuum cleaners, recommended mops, microfibre cloths, nylon scourers
Using your passion for customer service and making a positive difference in people’s lives, you will get all the training you need. Even if you already have experience, you will still be trained to Domestics Plus Queensland’s standards and expectations. A key success factor in the role will be your physical ability to work in this role, as it is a physically active job, it is suited to those without injury or illness preventing them from bending and stretching. You will also need:
- A current drivers license
- A Reliable car for work purposes
- A Can do attitude and a willingness to communicate freely with management
If you want to make a difference, be a part of a growing business, but more importantly, make a difference to our customers lives, while supporting yourself with a regular income, this is the right role for you.
If you would like to work with us, please click on this link and submit your expression of interest
Due to our work compliance requirements, all successful applicants will be required to undertake or have a current national police check and Blue card.
if you would like to enquire about getting your home clean, fill in this online form https://domesticsplus.wufoo.com/forms/wjvly530hs736c/
Join our Team Today!
Another week done. I have got the loveliest houses to clean. So glad you offered me this position. I now have a savings account so I can go on that holiday I was telling you about
Thanks to you giving me this job, I can now give my boy the birthday party and present he really wanted. Thank you Janette